DATE: January 10-13th, 2019
TOTAL COST: $2495
DEPOSIT: Pay a deposit of $995.00 per trip. Final payment due by December 1, 2018
ACTIVITY LEVEL: Moderate
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate skiing or snowboard skills (*intermediate skier definition at bottom)
DURATION: 4 days, 3 nights
Limited to 8 Ladies
- Develop unique networking opportunities while skiing
- Build communication skills, confidence, and inner strength
- Develop tools for increased leadership effectiveness through better focus,
resilience and stress recovery
- Learn to project your leadership authority and engage more authentically
- Develop effective decision-making practices
- Enhance your emotional intelligence/resilience, empathy and general
- Develop leadership skills for your professional or personal life
- Learn how to design and create your annual calendar
Start your year off right and let Your Adventure Rx prescribe an opportunity to focus on YOU. Indulge and take some time for yourself and raise your personal and professional skills up a notch at our women-only ski retreat.
Ski sessions will focus your concentration on technique more than power. Learn to use your skis efficiently and effectively. These types of lessons provide more positive and effective learning experience for many women. We will take these slope-side lessons to the lounge for an Après strategic planning session to prep for your year ahead.
BRINGING THE OUTSIDE IN
Women today are stretched thin, bombarded with distractions, and faced with new challenges every day. When it comes to winning the game of productivity, whatever gets your focus and attention wins. Is your focus on the right tasks that will move your dreams and business forward? The most successful people in the world never leave it to chance. That’s why we surround themselves with others invested in their own success.
Apres activities and insights with Jaimi Jansen, a business, fitness and wellness coach will help you bing those personal skill building lessons from your ski lessons to the inside. After challenging yourself and gaining techniques on the hill with Diana and Robin, we will head into the lodge to deepen our understanding of what we learned and integrate that into our identities. We will further challenge our idea of who we are and what we can accomplish, adding the triumphs of the day to our personal story. We’ll map out how we can apply each new insight to our personal and professional lives to empower us and drive success. Each participant will have the opportunity to dive into their unique situation surrounded by support and guided by a professional so no grain of wisdom is left un-explored.
We will use a mix of techniques, including writing exercises, story-telling and guided visualization to shed limitations and embrace our new competencies. Each participant will develop their own action plan to implement the changes they most desire in their lives. After the retreat you will have the opportunity to follow-up and be accountable to yourself for the promises and plans you made. No going home and regressing once the “retreat high” is gone! Adventures in Leadership aims to help you make lasting shifts and continue to grow beyond the retreat. If you are ready to stop making excuses, stop taking half-measures, if you’re ready to meet yourself on a new level with other awesome women, then sign up today for this life-changing experience. We’re waiting to take you on an Adventure in Leadership!
Jami Jansen, a Santa Cruz native, is a business coach, fitness and wellness expert, and motivational speaker. Jaimi’s life mission is to promote healing on a global scale and help people achieve their potential by empowering them mentally, physically and spiritually. To learn more about Jaimi Jansen click here.
Day 1: Arrive Squaw Valley, sundowners and opening
Day 2: Breakfast, Skiing, après skill session, dinner
Day 3: Breakfast, Skiing, après skill session, dinner
Day 4: Breakfast Closing, depart (skiing on your own if you wish)
What’s included in your adventure!
- All inclusive 4 day 3 night Leadership Adventure
- 2 days of skiing with instruction
- 2-day ski pass
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Snacks on Friday, Saturday
- Après strategic planning lessons with Jaimi Jansen
- Double or quadruple occupancy with slopeside suite lodging at The Village at Squaw Valley Resort
What You are responsible for:
- Lunches on Friday and Saturday
- Flight and transportation to/from Lake Tahoe
- Personal Ski Equipment or Ski Equipment Rental
- Travel Insurance (Recommended: World Nomads)
- Gratuity for Guide Services
- Any extra gifts for yourself or others
*You are an intermediate skier if:
- You have skied multiple times.
- You like to ski on green and blue runs on most mountains.
- You can link turns (begin as a small wedge and finish parallel) on blue runs and almost parallel on green runs.
- You are working on making more parallel turns on blue runs.
- Pole plants can be challenging but you are starting to get the hang of it.
- You tend to make medium size turns but are starting to work on shorter turns.