Wild Women Wellness in the Wilderness
Dates: July 12th – 14th, 2019
final payment due June 15, 2019
3 days, 2 nights
About the Experience
This trip will celebrate nature and adventure all bundled into one. You will explore the mountains with like-minded ladies who desire to challenge themselves while exploring the outdoors. The experiences on this trip will entice you to look deeper into yourself and discover who you can and will be. Big Sky has magical powers that draw strength to you, invoking confidence to meet every challenge. You will be immersed in the light and life of this land.
Renew yourself, your creative spirit, and your emotional health. If you tell yourself that you are busy all the time, and can’t find the time for anything – then you are the perfect candidate to take a freaking break.
And I know, it’s no fun feeling like there’s never time enough to slow down.
- You might feel exhausted (possibly from giving so much to others)
- You might feel unclear or uninspired about your life
- You might feel that icky, online pressure to be “epic” instead of authentic
- Or you might simply feel too busy (and yet still not getting the most important stuff done)
- Gather what worked and release what didn’t in a group reflection process.
- Uncover what’s held you back, forgive yourself, and celebrate your accomplishments.
- Take a step back from your life and/or business to breathe and nourish yourself.
- Reconnect with yourself and your vision for life and work.
- Go on a guided solo “threshold” journey in nature to step into the next phase of your life and/or business.
- Set intentions and goals that resonate with your vision and feel inspiring.
- Get inspired, motivated and strategic about next year.
- Create an actual plan to manifest the business you truly want.
Scenic hikes will bring us along clear water creeks, colorful wildflowers, and fresh mountain air. Ladies, you will not leave this adventure the same person. This trip will combine adventure and exploration into a blend of fun that cannot be denied by your soul. Your Adventure Rx will provide a transformational experience for women that will leave you feeling empowered to take life head on.
You will journey on a path amongst this rugged terrain with fellow masterminds as we sip sundowners and laugh about the day’s activities.
Your smile will remain with you until you arrive home and beyond. “When you are with Diana, be prepared to put your game face on, to laugh and smile until it hurts.” ~Christina~
Day 1: Arrive Storm Castle Retreat Center, Dinner, Evening Activity
Day 2: Yoga, Breakfast Hike with lunch on trail, Free Time, Afternoon Activity, Dinner
Day 3: Yoga, Breakfast, Short Hike, Closing Session
What’s Included In Your Adventure:
- Lodging for 2 nights in a cabin bed or camping opportunities
- Meals from Dinner Day 1 to Breakfast Day 3
- Professional Female Adventure Guide with 15 plus years of outdoor adventure experience leading and teaching
- Adventure hike into the Big Sky wilderness
A range of experiential exercises to replenish your juices.
Group reflection, sharing, exercises and coaching
Content-rich learning sessions
Journaling and crafting
Silent time for reflection
Evening fireside chats
Special treats to nourish yourself
Unplugged time to sit, walk, and just BE in nature
Delicious and nourishing seasonal food
Collaborate with amazing women
Optional chair massages -tbd
*Post retreat private Rx session with Di
What YOU Are Responsible For:
- Flight to/from Bozeman, Montana
- Travel to Storm Castle Retreat Center
- Travel Insurance (Recommended: World Nomads)
- Tips for your adventure guides
Diana Proemm – Lead Guide
She is a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) and has worked with varying populations of people in the great outdoors providing therapeutic recreation for over 15 years. This includes a strong background in working with people with disabilities, mental health concerns and veterans. She is capable of adapting programming to fit the needs of the person holistically. She’s been an avid outdoors woman and been a professional in the industry for over 20 years. I have extensive knowledge of the Bozeman and greater Yellowstone area and have lived and guided here for over 10 years.
Turi Hetherington – Yoga Instructor
I was first drawn to yoga to stretch and, like many others, discovered it was much more and that I wanted more of it in my life. For me, the practice of mindful movement, mantra and meditation help me tune in with my truth, my voice, and my heart so that I can more gracefully take the practice off the mat and navigate through the ups, downs and in-betweens of life. Off the mat, I enjoy sunrise adventures with my dog, eating whole, natural foods, traveling near and far, and family game night. My greatest joy, and learning opportunity, is being a mum.