Yellowstone & Big Sky, Montana Hiking, and Zip Lining
Dates: July 17 – 21st, 2019
final payment due June 1, 2019
5 days, 4 nights
About the Experience
Everything is bigger is Big Sky country. This area is blessed to be neighbors with Yellowstone National Park and sit amongst the most pristine wilderness areas in the world. With Your Adventure Rx you will have the opportunity to look out over three states, hike along the wildflower trail, zip line through pines, and gaze upon the Milky Way in the night sky.
This trip will celebrate nature and adventure all bundled into one. You will explore the mountains with like-minded ladies who desire to challenge themselves while exploring the outdoors. The experiences on this trip will entice you to look deeper into yourself and discover who you can and will be. Big Sky has magical powers that draw strength to you, invoking confidence to meet every challenge. You will be immersed in the light and life of this land.
Scenic hikes will bring us along clear water creeks, colorful wildflowers, and fresh mountain air. Ladies, you will not leave this adventure the same person. This trip will combine adventure and exploration into a blend of fun that cannot be denied by your soul. Your Adventure Rx will provide a transformational experience for women that will leave you feeling empowered to take life head on.
You will journey on a path amongst this rugged terrain with fellow masterminds as we sip sundowners and focus on our leadership skills after the day’s activities. Your Adventure Rx Adventuress Diana will not only guide you along the trails but also lead you to be more confident in your daily stride in life and profession.
Your smile will remain with you until you arrive home and beyond. “When you are with Diana, be prepared to put your game face on, to laugh and smile until it hurts.” ~Christina~
Day 1: Arrive Bozeman/Big Sky, Team Dinner
Day 2: Zip Line and Lone Peak Hike, Confidence Session
Day 3: Yellowstone National Park, Leadership Session
Day 4: Hiking, Leadership Session & Wrap Up
Day 5: Depart Big Sky
What’s Included In Your Adventure:
- Lodging for 4 nights in a comfortable local house or hotel
- Meals from Dinner Day 1 to Breakfast Day 5
- All Equipment for specific activities and local guides where necessary
- Professional Female Adventure Guides with 15 plus years of outdoor adventure experience leading and teaching
- Vehicle transport to/from Bozeman airport to Big Sky
- Lift ride to the adventure bus that takes you to the tram, that brings you to the top of Lone Mountain at 11,000 ft
- Wilderness Zip line tour
- Adventure hike into the Big Sky wilderness
What’s YOU Are Responsible For:
- Flight to/from Bozeman, Montana
- Travel Insurance (Recommended: World Nomads)
- Tips for your adventure guides