We utilize recreation therapy goal oriented processes to break the barriers of destructive thought patterns to decipher where those fears are coming from and build your resilience. Our hands-on professionals provide instruction for all aspects holistic therapy services.
Recreation Therapy Session
Recreation therapy uses a wide range of activity, community based intervention and techniques to improve the physical, cognitive, emotional, social and leisure needs of my clients. I work with you holistically (whole body/mind) to incorporate specific interested and community resources into therapy to achieve optimal outcome that transfer to real life situations.
The process looks like this:
- Have a comprehensive assessment and consultation to see if this is the right fit for you. This can do this in person or online.
- We will then develop an 8-12 week plan specifically designed for you and set up for your success. This will include three actionable items.
- After the initial consult and assessment I will email you the plan with the goals and objectives we developed.
- We will then meet once a week for accountability check in.
- These plans are designed so you can do them in your leisure time.
These plans are outcome focused for someone who wants to gain confidence, and build resilience. I will help you achieve meaningful goals that are achievable. Activities used will be focused towards positive mental health while blending recreation, leisure, the arts, yoga, mindfulness and beyond.
In a world of big pharmaceutical and rapid technological advancement, a nature-holistic based therapy towards your health is crucial.
Outcome examples are:
- Help you overcome exercise related barriers
- Identify new forms of physical activity
- Find resources for leisure within your community
- Higher self-esteem
- Lower levels of anxiety and depression
- Enhanced coping and creative skills
*HIPPA compliant and your privacy protected.
Therapeutic Hiking Session
*Focus on your emotional health. Activity will promote strength and resilience from:
Cognitive behaviors (how positive and negative thoughts affection your health):
*Limited to 6 women.
WILD WOMEN’S RETREAT
JULY 12TH – 14TH, 2019
BIG SKY, MONTANA
This summer… spend 3 days, and two nights in the wilderness at Storm Castle Retreat Center. Renew yourself, your creative spirit, and your emotional health. If you tell yourself that you are busy all the time, and can’t find the time for anything – then you are the perfect candidate to take a freaking break.
Limited to 6 women.
JOIN US! – CLICK GREEN BUTTON FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
PADDLING – COMING THIS SUMMER!
BIKING – COMING THIS SUMMER!
ROCK CLIMBING – COMING THIS SUMMER!
What is it like to work with me?
I give you the courage and strength to try or do something you never thought you could do. I will instill knowledge and information to empower you based on the activity at hand. We will develop a community of badass women waiting to shout at the moon and stars while you’re reaching for them. Programs and experiences are designed for the beginner, while progressions are gentle and will set you up for success.