TERMS AND AGREEMENT
Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx adventures, by their nature (Stand Up Paddle Boarding, hiking, kayaking, surfing, mountain biking and more) can be dangerous.
Although Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure will take every precaution to ensure your safety and enjoyment, please be aware that accidents can happen. As it is a physical outdoor activity in varying environments, there is always a chance of injury. We do our best to ensure your safety, but it is not guaranteed and you will need to do your part in keeping yourself safe.
Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx’ s Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- You can book at Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx through the online secure booking system. Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx will confirm your booking by email that indicates our acceptance of your booking.
- At the time of booking, you will be required to enter your credit card details and full non-refundable payment will be charged to your credit card immediately.
- Due to the nature of the use of third party companies for Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx adventures, as well as limited places being available on adventures, payment for an adventure is non-refundable. It is suggested to have travel insurance to cover the cost in the unlikely event that you cannot make the adventure.
- Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx works diligently to protect the security of your credit card information. Your credit card details do not get processed or transmitted through or via Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx’ website. All transactions are processed through a secure payment service provider, which is PayPal.
- Your credit card details are not held by Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx and cannot be accessed by Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx staff.
Not Included in Trips
The following items are not included in Bigger Picture/Your Adventure Rx trips: airfare, costs associated with obtaining passports or entry visas, border crossing fees, costs associated with immunizations, international departure taxes and fees (border crossings and airports), airline baggage charges, gratuities for Guides, alcohol, travel insurance, and souvenirs. Each adventure posting will have a list of what is included in the adventure.
Cancellation by You
- It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance to cover fees in the unlikely event that you cannot make a destination adventure.
- If you find it necessary to cancel your trip or event, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Cancelling your booking will result in the loss of full payment for your adventure and any outstanding additional payments recovered to cover the cost of your place.
- If you fail to show up to an event or adventure you will forfeit all fees associated from the event or adventure.
- We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies due to third party bookings, and limited places on adventures. The purchase of travel insurance may allow you to recover the cost in the unlikely event that you cannot make the adventure.
Cancellation due to Weather
- Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx runs all weather activities. If your reason for cancellation is due to unfavorable weather conditions and Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx deems that the weather conditions are safe the adventure to go ahead, your payment will not be refunded.
- In the circumstances that Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx deems that the weather conditions make it unsafe to go ahead with the adventure your booking is transferable to the new date or you may transfer to another adventure if you are not able to make the new date. Payment is non-refundable.
Disclaimer Notice Website
- While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
- Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx.
- Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx may collect information in order to provide further services or information to users. Once collected, the information will be stored and used only for the intention for which it was collected. The privacy of your information collected by us will be maintained at all times and it will not be shared with third parties. You have the right, at any time, to request your information be removed from our system.
- Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions and their Disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
Photographs and Video
- All participants grant to Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs and images of you and your property in connection with Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx. You authorize Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print or promotional DVDs and/or electronically.
- You agree that Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx may use such photographs and images of you without your name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Acknowledgement of Risk
- Every participant is required to sign an acknowledgement of risk in participating on any Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, acknowledging awareness that some risks are associated with the activities.
- Due to the nature of the activities at Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, a condition of your participation is that you will be required to sign this form before participating
Your reservation with Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx does not include insurance of any type. All types of insurance are your responsibility. It is strongly recommended to have travel insurance for longer adventures in the unlikely event that you cannot make the adventure.
- Any damage incurred on equipment during the adventure by you will charged to you on the day by the adventure supplier.
- To the extent permitted by law, all our liability for damage to your property or mental injury is excluded. For the sake of clarity, Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx will not be responsible for any theft or damage of any of your property brought onto the Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx or third party premises. You bring your valuable belongings at your own risk.
- We suggest that all participants have full insurance covering any injury they might suffer, including medical treatment cover, before participating with Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx. World Nomads is an option for travel insurance.
Bigger Picture/Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure in the event that there are too few people booked in which case you will be given a full refund minus a $20 fee of any and all payments made to Bigger Picture/Your Adventure Rx.
Bigger Picture/Your Adventure Rx is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred as a result of trip cancellation including, but not limited to: preparation costs, immunization costs, visas, passports, other travel documents cost, airline ticket costs, gear/equipment purchases or any other expenses. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation as listed above.
- Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx takes every precaution to ensure the safety of all participants. However, by undertaking the activities with Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, you are assuming the risk of any injury, including death.
- To help minimize the risks to all involved, you are required to follow all instructions of all Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx employees and agents. Failure to follow any instructions or recommendations is at your own risk. Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx, its employees and agents will not be held responsible for any injury caused to you, or by you to others, resulting from your failure to follow an instructions or recommendations.
- If your failure to follow any instructions or recommendations causes an increase in risk, or threatens the safety and enjoyment of others, Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of the other participants, including immediate termination of your participation on the courses at Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx
Declaration of Health and Physician’s Release
Various active elements are scheduled into select itineraries to achieve a particular goal of each trip. A minimum level of fitness is required to complete these elements. Participants are required to disclose all physical conditions and medical precautions, which would adversely affect their ability to take part in the physical activities, cultural activities, or transportation offered on Bigger Picture/Your Adventure Rx trips. By signing this you agree that you are in good physical health and can participate in all activities within reasonable accommodation.
Some of the activities at Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx do often require a reasonable level of physical fitness and agility. Bigger Picture RT/Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to cancel your booking without refund or transferring your reservation to a more appropriate activity if your physical condition poses a potential threat to the safety of yourself or other participants on the day.
Note that when you sign up for an adventure or event your email will be added to our list serve so we may keep you abreast of upcoming adventures. You may opt out at anytime by clicking: unsubscribe.
By registering as a VIP Member, you agree to Your Adventure Rx’s Code of Conduct, Recurring Payment Policy and Event Cancellation Policy. See below.
- Code of Conduct
Please be respectful to other members and guests participating in an event. As a member of Your Adventure Rx Meetup Group, you are expected to behave safely and responsibly and you will not endanger other members or guests. Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to remove any participant from the group, without warning and in its sole discretion, in the event of any misconduct or violation of this Code of Conduct. Your Adventure Rx has the sole discretion to determine whether misconduct or a violation of this Code of Conduct has occurred.
You agree to accept and abide by the directions of Your Adventure Rx at all events and you accept full responsibility for your own health, actions, and well-being during any and all activities.
- Recurring Payments
Payment for VIP Membership will be facilitated through Woo Commerce. You must enroll in automatic billing and dependent upon the membership type chosen, it will be on a recurring monthly or annual automatic payment basis. By completing the transaction, you are indicating your affirmative consent for recurring payments. Your Adventure Rx will provide you with a copy of your authorization within 5 days of completing the transaction. Unless Your Adventure Rx is contacted to make changes to or cancel automatic payment, membership will be automatically renewed on an annual or monthly basis. You will be notified approximately 10-15 days prior to your renewal date before payment is withdrawn from your specified checking or savings account or charged to the designated credit or debit card. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Adventure Rx shall bear no liability or responsibility for losses of any kind that you may incur as a result of a payment made that is incorrectly billed or for any delay in the actual date on which your account is debited or your credit card is charged.
- Event Cancellations
Your Adventure Rx reserves the right to modify and/or cancel an event at any time, with or without prior notice, we deem appropriate. We hold no liability for any additional costs that you may incur due to a cancellation.